4 – Piece Pattern to Sew A Sweater, Hat, & Mittens for Your American Girl Doll
Patterns to Sew:
- Doll Sweater Created from a Ready-Made Sweater or Socks
- A Sherpa-Lined Cap with Ear Warmers & a Handmade Pom Pom
This Outfit Is Designed to be Simpler to Sew Than It Might Seem – No Knitting Required:
- The Sweater Is Cut from Either a Ready-Made Sweater or Socks
- The Back and Sleeves of the Sweater Are Sewn from Fleece that Does Not Fray.
- A Snaps Is Used at the Back of the Neck
- No Velcro Is Used
No Sewing Machine Is Needed. I Sewed This Entire Outfit by Hand.
Step by Step Directions to Make a Pom Poms from Sherpa Fleece for the Top of the Hat
The patterns are fully illustrated with simple, step by step instructions
No Smoke, Mildew or Other Odors
In another auction, I am selling all of the fabrics, buttons, snaps, etc., needed to create this outfit.
I Combine Shipping